Search Function Doesn't Work For Ca

To the site administrators, I tried doing a search for CA (as in superglue) but the search function doesn't allow words less than 4 letters. I could search for cyanoacrylate but since everyone writes ca, none of their posts would turn up in the results. Due to all of the 2 and 3-letter acronyms used on this site, would it be possible to have the search function work for 2-letter words, please?

Edited by Saber

Heres a cunning stunt for ya.   :D  I typed "CA glue" and got this.  Quotations help narrow things down.

But most people don't write CA glue. They only write CA, and their posts won't show up in the search results. Sure I'll get some posts about CA by typing "CA glue" or "cyanoacrylate" but I'm guessing I probably won't even get half of all the posts about CA since most people only write CA. The drag is looking for a post that you know exists and having to go through a bunch of posts knowing that the one you're looking for might not be in the search results because of the system's limitations. No big deal. Thanks anyway.

Edit: I went through the posts on the "CA glue" search and fortunately, the post I was looking for was in there. Thanks Southpa.

P.S. I still think it would be a good idea to allow searches down to 2-letter words, and gave my reasons why. If there are reasons why it's a bad idea, I'm still curious as to what they are.

Edited by Saber