A New Model...

:D ok, since I'm finishing my Les Paul, I thought to start a new project and, looking at my Strato, a new concept came to my mind: the Hellcaster. Well, I'll be starting out soon, in a week maybe. Well, until there, you guys can wonder how will it be :D c ya!

There were three models of Hellecasters, each one designed by one member of the band of the same name and released as limited edition guitars by Fender of Japan in 1997-1998.

The first was a John Jorgenson model, which was a dark sparkle strat body with 12 mini single coil pickups in staggered formation one a gold sparkle pickguard with a reveresed 70's style headstock and gold metal hardware, including the volume and tone controls. The 12th fret contained a "Hellecasters" logo inlay.

The second was the Jerry Donahue model, which was pretty low key in contrast. It featured a blue strat with black pickguard, three single coils, maple fretboard with "Hellecasters" logo inlayed at the 12th fret.

The third was the Will Ray model, which was an ash bodied Telecaster with with goild foil finish, strat neck, custom jazzmaster pickups, and custom bridge. It had the "Hellecasters" logo inlayed at the 12th fret.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...

Edited by GodBlessTexas