Convert 6 String Into 7 String Using 2 Guitars

It seems to me like this would be a fairly simple task. I have an esp 7 string and an esp flying v 6 string. I wanna convert the 6 string body into a 7 string using the parts from the 7 string that i already have. Is this possible to do? How hard is it? is it worth doing? any input will be appreciated. thanks guys.

-RAF

You'll need to widen *everything* on the body... neck cavity, pickup cavities, bridge post holes will need to be filled and re-drilled, and if you have a tremolo, you'll need to widen those cavities as well.

For all the work it'll take, it might be easier to just build a new V body from scratch.

No, I don't think it will be that tough as long as you start with a solid plan. Determine the scale-length of the neck you intend to use, determine the position of the bridge on the body you wish to use, based on the first determination, and see if you have any conflicts. If not, proceed. I expect to hear from you at that point.