Looking For Ebmm Albert Lee Body Dimensions

The dimensions for the entire guitar are listed on the EBMM website for the Albert Lee guitar.

Using a photo of the guitar, you can use the scale length to determine the proper size of the body. Either that or you can just go to the music store and measure one.

I was actually planning on doing one of those myself just because it's different than what everyone else seems to build around here.

The dimensions for the entire guitar are listed on the EBMM website for the Albert Lee guitar.

Using a photo of the guitar, you can use the scale length to determine the proper size of the body. Either that or you can just go to the music store and measure one.

I was actually planning on doing one of those myself just because it's different than what everyone else seems to build around here.

Crafty,

I spent a good amount of time last night looking for the best picture of the Albert Lee in order to get accurate dimensions. I saw the basic body size listed on the EBMM website [12-11/16" wide, 1-3/4" thick, 36-9/16" long] and hopefully can use that as well. I rarely see a real one around here in any music stores so measuring one would be a reach. Let me know if you start one and perhaps we could share info.

Rich

Pekollio

Edited by Pekollio