Anyone Ever Use Neck Inserts

Hi,

I havent used them yet, but I'm planning something similar. The ones I bought at a local hardwarestore are smaller, and the screws are philipsheads, the allenheads are pretty high...

BTW, I think the ones you are showing are a set to bold on acoustic necks, I'm going to try this on a four-point boldon.

jP

Hi,

I havent used them yet, but I'm planning something similar. The ones I bought at a local hardwarestore are smaller, and the screws are philipsheads, the allenheads are pretty high...

BTW, I think the ones you are showing are a set to bold on acoustic necks, I'm going to try this on a four-point boldon.

jP

thanks, were you planning on doing a bolt in like iam(prs uses)?

Hmm no. I havent seen a PRS like you discribed in your other post (that doesn't mean it don't excist!), but I'm going for a regular bold-on neck. I think the use of those inserts is pretty much the same. The only difference there *might* be is that I'll probably have more wood underneeth the inserts to keep them in place.

Edited by balooka