Making A Bass

Plans? Doubt you'll find any. Get a good photo, start drawing. If you don't have Hiscock's book (Make Your Own Electric Guitar), get it, read it, use the info.

Materials? The same place you get materials for any other isntrument. About a ton and a half of links out there, on the main page, through google, whatever. Random names: stewmac, lmi, universaljems, guitarshopsupply, customshopparts, guitarfetish, and the list goes on and on and on.

Plans? Doubt you'll find any. Get a good photo, start drawing. If you don't have Hiscock's book (Make Your Own Electric Guitar), get it, read it, use the info.

Materials? The same place you get materials for any other isntrument. About a ton and a half of links out there, on the main page, through google, whatever. Random names: stewmac, lmi, universaljems, guitarshopsupply, customshopparts, guitarfetish, and the list goes on and on and on.

really? crap, i thot u could like find plans on ebay or sumtin. aite thanks neways dude

http://www.music-town.de/onlineshop/herste...reltd_5_big.jpg

I found this on th' 'tinternet and will gladly draw it out tomorrow for you if you want - find out the nut to 12th fret length and I'll do it to scale too. What format do you want it in? I can do an .ai, .eps or any rasterised version (jpg/bmp)

I like that and will make one eventually (or a tribute to it with changes) so i don't mind tracing it now and giving you a copy.

PM me if you want it doing.

Edited by chunkielad

http://www.music-town.de/onlineshop/herste...reltd_5_big.jpg

I found this on th' 'tinternet and will gladly draw it out tomorrow for you if you want - find out the nut to 12th fret length and I'll do it to scale too. What format do you want it in? I can do an .ai, .eps or any rasterised version (jpg/bmp)

I like that and will make one eventually (or a tribute to it with changes) so i don't mind tracing it now and giving you a copy.

PM me if you want it doing.

Scale length is 34" (found on web) so I can sort it now - I'll only be able to do the front view though as i've no details of a side view - will send when done.

Edited by chunkielad

http://www.signworks.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/...age/Vampyre.zip

This is a zip file with a 5 and 4 string version in - the saddle is the same for both as I don't have the details of a 4 string version. (there's a corel draw, eps, ai and jpg of each).

The neck joint (body section of it) is a total guess as I've never seen the back of one of these. I figured on an AANJ being doable if you wanted how I set it out.

WARNING: I ain't gonna gurantee 100% perfection in this but they should be good enough. Don't come sueing me if aything goes wrong!! CHeck EVERYTHING twice before you cut.

Edited by chunkielad