Once Again With Guitar Rig

Hughes

hey, i still havent got my guitar rig to work. and not only that, but i was fiddling with it today and i changed a setting then the "windows has encountered an error" message came up and always comes up when i try to change the soundcard settings in the guitar rig program :D

there MUST be a special setting that i can use the Guitar Rig without a preamp. is there a certain update/plugin i need for it to work? im desperate to use this thing and have heard of others not using a preamp but why wont mine work? i have a almost brand new PC so the hardware should be able to handle it.

also is there a certain soundcard configuration anyone would be able to help me with?

thanks, Hughes

PS:i googled everything and could not find a good answer

hey, i still havent got my guitar rig to work. and not only that, but i was fiddling with it today and i changed a setting then the "windows has encountered an error" message came up and always comes up when i try to change the soundcard settings in the guitar rig program  :D

there MUST be a special setting that i can use the Guitar Rig without a preamp. is there a certain update/plugin i need for it to work? im desperate to use this thing and have heard of others not using a preamp but why wont mine work? i have a almost brand new PC so the hardware should be able to handle it.

also is there a certain soundcard configuration anyone would be able to help me with?

thanks, Hughes

PS:i googled everything and could not find a good answer

Update the drivers for your soundcard....just a thought. I don't know if it will make a difference.

"GuitarRig.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

If you were in the middle of something, the information you were working on might be lost.

Please tell microsoft about this problem.

We have created an error report that you can send to us. We will treat this report as confidential and anonymous."

Send Error Report/Don't Send buttons are there but i never send them