Wtb: Incase Tour Bag

Powerslave214

Yeah, i've been looking for these lately, too. The manufacturer is out of stock. The response i got from them was:

"We have stopped product as our designers look into possible redesigns and/or refreshes to the current line up of Incase guitar bags."

Hopefully there's still inventory floating around somewhere out there.

You're definitely missing something. Go to the link i provided above and click on the "Protection", "Experience" and "Design" links to go through all the design features of the bag. There's a reason why everyone has been raving over these bags, and it's not because they're just a standard padded gig bag with a few more pockets.

You're definitely missing something. Go to the link i provided above and click on the "Protection", "Experience" and "Design" links to go through all the design features of the bag. There's a reason why everyone has been raving over these bags, and it's not because they're just a standard padded gig bag with a few more pockets.

:D Sorry man didnt mean to upset you or anything...

Yeh reading back at the site (ill admit i literally clicked on the link saw the picture n left the first time).... im pretty impressed with the thing and am now also interested in getting my hands on em...

They would proove handy for luggin my guitars between gigs instead of hard cases :D

Once again sorry Darren for not researching more first time B)

~~ Slain Angel ~~

I have one. Got it about 2 years ago. If you get the chance to buy one, do it im telling you. They are the best thing ever. I have dropped this thing so many times with a guitar in it and the guitar hasn't even gone out of tune. The pockets are great and the padded shoulder straps are amazingly comfortable.