Any suggestions on Gravity Feed Spray HVLP Guns?

I've heard that SATA digital HVLP guns rock.. but they cost alot.. five hundred big ones.. anyone have any preferences on spray guns for guitar work?.. mostly basecoat and clear coat work.. I won't have to buy one soon since I can use a CapSpray cs8100 3stage turbine HVLP... but I don't want to borrow that stuff forever... If it sprays good, I found a great deal on the internet for the exact model for $799 with an extra gun included.. sounded like a great deal to me.. hopefully someone will have some knowledge on these turbine type HVLP systems that can help me make some decisions as to what to use.. turbine or compressor type HVLP spray guns... Thanks

Matt

Paint thread

Read my 2nd post in that thread.

I've owned a couple HVLP's, I don't own any of the them anymore, I find them to be a lame for really nice finishes, a bunch of the auto body shops around here switched to them, they've all gone away from HVLP. The amount of less overspray isn't that much compared to a properly set high pressure gun, and I don't know anyone getting as nice a glass like finish with HVLP as high pressure.

ok thanks for the tips.. I'm gonna try out the turbine HVLP system out first since I can do that for free.. lol.. Then look to buy a compressor type air gun... I'm more than certain about getting a Gravity Feed gun, but I'm not sure on what brand to buy.. and also I'm not really hip on what kinda air compressor to use.. I've heard 5hp for HVLP systems... I know you said conventional guns do better.. but I want to try the HVLP types first since I've used them with other types of paint.. so I'm kinda already comfortable using them.. just not poly or nitro.... so I'm gonna have to have a different tip for those paints like you said... I've got the Dupont Nason Select Clear brand and am getting ready to try it out this week.. hopefully it works good.. also I picked up a really good respirator.. since I've heard of all the health issues.. and If it's worse than nitro.. I sure need one.. lol.. thanks LGM...

Matt