Tonepros T-o-m Bridges

I just realized my post didn't make much sense.. lol What I meant to say was that they did come with inserts on most they sell, but if I'm not mistaken some don't. 1guitarslinger, can you clear up which ones you sell that doesn't come with inserts? I do know that the wraparound bridge comes with them though. Maybe you can clear this up, since I'm looking to buy more Tone Pros stuff myself in the future.

1guitarslinger, can you clear up which ones you sell that doesn't come with inserts?  I do know that the wraparound bridge comes with them though.  Maybe you can clear this up

No problem.

All of them that traditionally have inserts, come with inserts. The only one that does not come with inserts is the ABR1 50's style early TOM, since that style of bridge traditionally had the posts thread directly into the wood.

The Nashville style TOM's, the wraparounds, and the tailpieces all come with posts/studs, and inserts/bushings.