Product Review Section?

I've seen so many posts scattered around everywhere where sooner or later the merits/demerits of some sort of product, tool, brand name etc. etc. winds up in the discussion. I'm a member of another message board that hosts for members who own, fix, and drive classic Chev and GMC trucks. They have a section that deals only with product reviews. Its a great resource to read about people's experiences with a certain brand name or type of product and how well it worked

compared to others.

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php

Since this board is currently in the early stages of being revamped I figure its a good time to make this suggestion. It could be set up as just a regular posting section or maybe even subsections of the Inlay/Finishing, Tools and Shop Talk and Electronics sections. OR it could be set up like the polling section where people could "rate" the performance, ease of application etc. etc. of a certain product, be it a brand of lacquer, grain filler, tool, etc. Just a thought to help people find info easier, ie. "a place for everything and everything in its place". :D

Edited by Southpa