Nice Pin Router For Sale.

Cmbeers

Hello,

We are switching from a pin router shop to full CNC, so we are selling our pin router. It is a Grizzly 8030 3HP 220 single phase pin router. This router is in very good shape and is excellent for guitar work. There was a new drive belt ($60) put on it with less than 10 working hours on it. The table has been pinned in the horizontal position. If you want it to tilt, you would need new trunons. Air regulator has a small leak, but it does not affect anything.

This is very well maintained machine. It comes with many pins ranging from 1/4" to 1/2". The table is air operated by foot control. There are six adjustable spindle depth settings. These adjustments are great, you can set a height for neck route, pickup depth, cantrol cavity depth, etc. and with a turn of the knob you can switch them.

The asking price is $900. You are welcome to come and see it run at our shop in PA. I perfer that it be picked up, but I will put it on a pallet and take to ABF or Roadway for a small fee. Machine weighs about 660 lbs. I will take some pictures of it tonight. If you are interested email me and I will send you pics.

Thanks,

Chris

chris@brtguitars.com