Australian Luthier Suppliers...

New suppliers are coming to Oz... :D

Check THIS out.!

I can't wait, its been a long time coming...the site says that its not fully functional yet but it looks promising.

I think this is a major step for Australia, keep your eyes peeled for new talent coming from down south as the art of luthiery grows... :D

So what makes them more of a pioneer than ormsby, gilet or hollingworth guitars who already have websites like that? :D

Still, good stuff posting a new one, can't hurt to have more!

- Dan

I know when I started I never knew about gilet, ormsby or hollingworth. It was only after ringing up several luthiers and questioning them on suppliers that they mentioned the local guys.

Hopefully with more access available people may be more encouraged and maybe it will even drive the price of supplies down. :D

Edited by Ptt-Guitars

yup, only been "coming in a few months" now for a year or more.

and no, more suppliers wont drive the prices down. Unless you can convince the government to shed the 30%+ import rates, get postal companies to guarantee delivery without delay and damage (no insurance), and get FREE international postage, you wont see any cheaper prices.

Edited by rhoads56