New Tom Delonge Fender?

Jaam

This is what the website says that you hotlinked the pic from:

Tom uses Gibson Custom Shop guitars. These guitars are ES-333's in Green with a Creme Stripe. They have a Gibson Dirty Finger's high output pickup in the bridge position and no pickup at the neck. They have locking tuners and the only knob he has is the main volume knob.

Tom has a Mesa/Boogie Triple Rectifier powering 2 2x12 cabinets that run to two more 4x12 cabinets. Tom uses the Mesa/Boogie for his Distortion channels, and for his clean channels, he uses a Marshall JCM900 powering another Mesa/Boogie 2x12 cabinet running to another 4x12 cabinet.

Tom uses Shure wireless systems and Dunlop .60mm Tortex Standard picks. When live, tom also uses various Fender Custom Shop strats and Fender Tornado's. Tom uses Taylor acoustic guitars.

Tom's signature guitar @ gibson.com

I like this much better than that green strat he played. Duncan Invader pickups... shudder...

This is a hot rod version of a fat looking Gibson. I've always thought that they had too many knobs and switches. Who has time. I love the volume hot rod take on this old classic.