Jump to content

finishing prods. in canada?

Recommended Posts

If you want to use laquer go to Fargey's paint and wall coverings in Canada. They will have everything you need. You can buy mohawk tone finish laquer in spray cans, or by the gallon. They can give you everything you need for filling etc.

Do 'Fargey's paint and wall coverings' have a website? I'm having the same problem as thermo, with Stew-Mac not shipping their spray lacquer out of the country.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...