Selling: Dimarzio Airzone + Bareknuckle Miracle Man

Pott

The DiMarzio is $55 shipped to the UK, $60 to the US.

The Bareknuckle is £75 (133 dollars) shipped to the UK, £78 ($140) shipped to the US.

Both are all black, have a lot of wire left (over 30cms/1ft for the MM, 28cms for the AZ).

The AZ is shipped with its screws and bolts, looks MINT, the covers are matt black and it's sexy as hell. Just not a pickup for me. With a demud mod and wired in Parrallel I think it'd be a great neck pickup in a bright guitar, but I have no guitar with neck humbuckers :D It has a great lead tone, very singing and smooth.

The MM is shipped only by itself sorry guys. I lack screws and springs enough already :D It's also black, been on 2 guitars only, hasn't seen heavy use. Some marks on the cover that were there when it arrived (I bought it brand new from Bareknuckle in November I think). It's very tight, quite bright, with a good lead tone, well crunchy. REALLY good definition. Great pickup overall, I just like a little more midrange.

If the prices don't seem too right, don't be affraid to tell me. The AZ will finance a pickguard and the MM a retubing though, and I'd really like a bit of money back from the MM.

I should be able to take pics if needed I guess. One of my flatmates has a digicam that I MAY be able to borrow.

Paypal preffered.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...