Duplicolor And Poly?

Rodney

Nope, but I wouldnt try. I'd actually pretty much never even think about it because of the top-coat under coat issue. You should never put a harder coat over a softer coat. It's a good way to get the top coat to crack, peel and chip. If I were you, I'd stick with poly through the whole process. Dupli-Color is junk compared to poly, and if you can spray it, by all means go for it!!

Nope, but I wouldnt try. I'd actually pretty much never even think about it because of the top-coat under coat issue. You should never put a harder coat over a softer coat. It's a good way to get the top coat to crack, peel and chip. If I were you, I'd stick with poly through the whole process. Dupli-Color is junk compared to poly, and if you can spray it, by all means go for it!!

Thanks for the tip. I can't spray poly right now and would be using the minwax spray can.

If I could be using a 2 part and a booth, I sure as hell wouldn't be using duplicolor! :D