Selling My Samson Series One Wireless Guitar System

Roadhouse Blues

I'm not sure just yet whether or not I will, but would someone like to purchase my Samson Series One Wireless guitar system??? I realized how I won't be needing it anymore due to my cutback in instrument supplies. Here's a little detail:

Samson Series One Guitar Bug

Like New! Samson Airline UHF Wireless System. Includes UR1 receiver and AF1 Instrument transmitter.Includes Fender style Transmitter Reciever AC power supply and Manual.Unit Operates on Channel U5.

The revolutionary AirLine "plug-in" guitar transmitters come in two versions: the AF1 for Strat®-style inputs and the AG1 for traditional Gibson®-style end-mount inputs and all others. Less than half the size of conventional body packs, these miniaturized transmitters run on a tiny triple-A battery with 14-hour battery life. Both feature an array of on-board controls: A Power On/Off and Mute switch, red/green LED for Power On/Off, a Peak LED and an Input Level control for different pickups. And UHF (Ultra High Frequency) means clearer frequencies with less interference.Designed for use with your compact effect pedals, the UR1 true diversity receiver gives you reception you can always depend on. It features a 1/4" and Balanced output jacks, Power switch, Peak LED and a Volume control.

For more info go to. http://www.samsontech.com/products/product...D=1#servsupport

I also have 3 pics. I'll email them if you'd like.

It's like new... no way to tell it has ever been used, nothing wrong wtih any part of it. It also comes with the original pamphlet, one wireless guitar "plug in", original transmitter, original power supply. If I can't get anyone on here, I'll jsut test my luck on eBay.

I'm thinking $199. It's worth $330 new, so I think this is more than fair. The plug in is strat style. It will work with any guitar, it is just made to fit like a strat. The range is over 300 feet. Please tell me if you'd be interested. I could ship next week. Rather than messaging me:

EMAIL ME AT matt32123@comcast.net! IT'S MORE CONVENIENT

email me for questions or offers. I could even ship friday if someone makes me an offer.

-Matt