Can I Use Ca Glue To Glue This Back Together?

I broke off a piece of my new sitka top.

After i'd shaped bothe the outside and insides, and the f-hole were cut and the x-brace glued.

the break is on the cut away side, form the outside point of the f-hole stright up. then from the lower f-hole straight down. the break is in 1 piece and very clean.

can i use CA glue, to glue the top back together, then glue the top on and continue as normal (well as normal as i can be).

or did i just make some expensive firewood....;o(

You didn't make firewood, but I wouldn't use CA glue. That'll soak into the grain of the top, and look funky under any finish you apply, and most likely produce a fairly visible glueline. You can use titebond to fix it, or better yet, hot hide glue, which is likely to produce the least visible glue line.

I broke off a piece of my new sitka top.

After i'd shaped bothe the outside and insides, and the f-hole were cut and the x-brace glued.

the break is on the cut away side, form the outside point of the f-hole stright up. then from the lower f-hole straight down. the break is in 1 piece and very clean.

can i use CA glue, to glue the top back together, then glue the top on and continue as normal (well as normal as i can be).

or did i just make some expensive firewood....;o(

i've never felt real comfortable using ca glue on wood..maybe just because i haven't tried it much but i'd get a good quality wood glue..titebond or the like..and try it that way. to me ca seems to dry brittle and wood glue is, after all, made to glue wood.