Tele Style Bodies

I was wondering if anyone have seen any modified telecaster bodies around. If you know of any, pls mention them. This is benficial for me and probrably other forum members thanks. I look at schecter and not many have shown up. Typing "tele hybrid" or "tele mod" on google doesn't help either :D,

Cheers

P.S. I am general looking for body shape mods, not wiring and paintjob etc..

I was wondering if anyone have seen any modified telecaster bodies around. If you know of any, pls mention them. This is benficial for me and probrably other forum members thanks. I look at schecter and not many have shown up. Typing "tele hybrid" or "tele mod" on google doesn't help either :D,

Cheers

P.S. I am general looking for body shape mods, not wiring and paintjob etc..

i'm off today but going into the shop for a while later and will post a pic for you of a tele like guitar that i made and submitted for the nov. or dec. guitar of the month contest. i just checked and the pics aren't here any more..but they're in my computer at work. i basically modified the lower horn to allow more access to the upper frets but i think it's a pretty pleasing shape.

sorry this took so long..i guess the forum was down for a day..at least i couldn't get on. anyway, here's my modified tele..it's actually more like a thin line being a semi-hollow body.

zebra2.JPG

sorry this took so long..i guess the forum was down for a day..at least i couldn't get on. anyway, here's my modified tele..it's actually more like a thin line being a semi-hollow body.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-10/867653/zebra2.JPG

I was wondering what the tuning machine head looks like on this Tele mod.

Edited by Guitarfrenzy

That is a very interesting shape. Not sold on the soundhole, but the guitar shape is pretty cool.