Tube Amp Board

Recursion

Well, the day has come. I have decided to sell my Highoctane circuit board(I like my 18 watt marshall replica is alot better ). It is base on the http://www.silvatone.bravepages.com/ highoctane and designed by the folks at AX84.com. All the resistors, caps, diodes have gone through tests with a multimeter and work great.

Price $50 obo

P1000097.JPG

P1000102.JPG

...what materials/cost is expected to finish this?
Let's see, you'll need a chassis, transformers, jacks, tubes, tube sockets, fuse/IEC connector/pilot light/power cord, switches, pots, standoffs, screws, a cabinet and probably a few other items I can't think of right off hand. If you're frugal, careful and lucky, you might be able to complete it for just under $100US, but expect over twice that if it's your first build and you have to buy everything new.

Haha...that is also correct. Its a great project for a first timer its very simple to build and has alot of options. Go to www.ax84.com youll most of the information on that site. Take alook under high octane

• 2 weeks later...