Tribal Planet Bag/case

ToneMonkey

Wey hey, just bought a new case for the new guitar and it's just got here :D

Just thought I'd tell anyone interested. It's a Tribal Planet GX40. Kind of a case, kind of a bag. Now that I've opened it, I've got to say that it's fairly wicked. The build quality looks really good and after casting my eye over the design, I'm impressed.

Here's a link: http://www.tribal-planet.com/gx40nov04.htm

Don't know if anyone has used one before, but the hard pockets on the front are cool, look like they could keep a lot in. Also looks nice and soft on the inside and the neck block is movable (on velcro). It's got shoulder straps that actually feel like you could carry the guitar on your back with them (which is novel). There's also a small stand so that you can stand it up in airports and the like. It's not the most stable being just a single bar and foot, but I doubt if I'll be using it anyway. The sides seem stiff, which is what I was a bit worried about, but there will no problem stacking stuff on it (not that I ever will).

I paid £50 and free postage for it and I've got to say that I'm very happy, looks well worth the money. Light too. If anyone is looking for a case soon, I'd have a look at one of these before you buy.

Anyway, don't know if anyone's interested, but thought you might like to know.

Off home know on the pretext of getting some lunch, I think I'll see how the guitar looks in it's new home.

See you guys.

A very happy Kaj :DB)