Boss HR-2 Harmonist Rare Pedal

Guitarfrenzy

I'm selling a lot of my good gear and this pedal is no exception. It's a great pedal and in excellent condition, but I need to sell it for financial reasons. You can't buy this pedal anymore and it's the best I've used for lead harmony work. Just select the key your playing in, and instant harmony for whatever you play. I just wanted to post the Ebay link here if anyone of you pedal junkies are interested in it.

Boss HR-2 link

Thanks,

Matt Vinson

• 2 weeks later...

We'll looks like the person who used a Buy It Now option isn't going to come through, and hasn't even communicated with me. The stupid thing is I have to wait now 5 more days for the Unpaid Item Dispute to finish, before I can relist it. I even talked to Ebay about it, and all they said is, I could relist it, but they'd advise against it. Simply because the person was the winning bidder, and if I relisted it, then for some chance the winning bidder payed for it, I'd have quite a situation on my hand. It looks like they'd have a way to close it sooner than that though, especially if they failed to even reply to all my emails for 7 days.

Long story short, it will be back up next week sometime, just to let you guys know.