New Amp. Need Advice

ChaosInc.

Im gonna be getting a new amp soon, and i have a couple in mind, all depends on how much cash i have when it comes time to do the deed. I just sold an ancient peavey studio pro 50, lol so just about anything will be better than that. What im looking at now is the newer transtub peaveys and the line 6 spiderII series amps. If i get the cash for new im lookin at the peavey studio pro 112(65watt) or bandit 112(80watt), or the line 6 spider 1x12(75watt) AxeMusic.com has some wicked prices and free shipping on orders over 199Cdn, anyway thats the new. The used stuff on ebay im lookin at is the line6 210's or 212's or the peavey trans 212s depending on shipping prices and man they can get prety outragous. Reason i ask is I really like the effects u get with the line6 series and the addition of the pedal boards make it even better, but, i was eventually going to get a board anyway either a boss gt6 or the line6 xt live which will give me just about any effect i want which would make the line 6 amps effects a waste. I dont play in a band this is just for home use(when the wife has the kids out of the house, lol) or when i just go to play with friends. I had a peavey Renown once and although it was hell to lug around i loved it(450watt version) it eventually died. So thats my speal, any advice is welcomed. Thanks