Guitar Amps That I Need

ceve4life

I'm looking for an amp for a cheap cost but is about around 30 watts or so, the problem is, everything that I look at on musiciansfriend is driving me crazy because it almost seems that nothing as a "line out" for recording. "Headphone Out" seems for common. What do people record with out there? Don't tell me that "line out" only comes with the more expensive combo amps. If anyone can help me find my way as to what I should look for, please tell me.

Thanks in advance.

Just a suggestion mate, You will get a far better sound if your recording guitar by using a microphone infronta the cab as apposed to D.I

D.I is fine for bass most of the time however with guitar i feel that with using a DI technique, you loose some of that "natural" sound

Just my suggestion any way :D

~~ TS ~~

Unless the line out has some sort of speaker simulation filtering, it'll sound horrible plugged directly into your recording setup. A mic will usually give you the best sound.

I have an old ADA Microcab speaker simulator that sounds ok, but I only use it when I have to run silent. Normally I throw an SM57 in front of my cab.