Spdt Center On

rrr123

I am looking for a SPDT center on switch, just like a classic Gibson 3 way selector swithch, the only problem is the holes in my guitar are only a 1/4 inch, and the Gibson switch requires 1/2, and i dont want to drill bigger holes. I cant find a 1/4 inch SPDT center on switch anywhere, does anyone know where i can find one or am i just going to have to drill bigger holes?

a DPDT is very similar to a SPDT basicaly there are two SPDT's next to each other one on the left and one on the right hope that helps

Not quite, but it's almost that simple. Simply take a DPDT On-On-On toggle switch, orient it so the lugs are in two horizontal lines, wire the leftmost two lugs to one pickup, the rightmost pair to the other, and the center pair to the output. Holler if that's not clear enough, and I can draw it up for you.

dont mean to hijack the thread but how do you guys do those diagrams? i notice a lot of people use auto cas but that looks more usfull for working out neck angles for example