It's Jeremy, yeah thats me!

Hi, names Jeremy. Always a pleasure to find people who love music and fretted instruments. I seem to have more fun tinkering with stuff then actuallu playing it. I am always being asked, can you fix my amp or help me swap these pickups. I also have collected some spare parts too as people dont want the old things they are swapping for anymore. So here I am, basically I wanna pick peoples brains as this will be my first customized guitar project. I built myself a dead on 60's era strat, with those big SRV sized frets, solid black alder bod, mother of toilet seat guard, nice tex specials, nice replacement klusons, an original 62 bridge and saddles, all new cts pots,swicthes, etc... and I cut my own blank nut yeah!!! that was a bitch, you guys know, well its a great strat knock off, i could have bought one off the hook at the mars superblow out sale, but i figured i wanted to do it myself and learn more about this great instrument, now i have acquired a new guitar, wich is kinda kick ass if u ask me, cause it will be more unique. Its a mako traditionals, does anyone know about this instrument, its a mustang sized body, actually shaped real close to a mustang too, but it had a full sized neck with a strat sized and dimensoned neck pocket, so thats good, i dont like the 3/4 size neck anyways, but i love the small bod as im a 5 feet 4 inch guy who barely wieghs 110 lbs, i like the fact it has hum single hum routing, and its a hardtail, im not one to really utilize a trem so its better for me, i like that, pickguards probably going to get traced and sent off to get a new one cut, but the p/u config, control swtiches, etc.... to be determined, im even thinking a nice piezo bridge would be awesome, so help, ideals, suggestions, ill try and get some pics of this thing up so you guys and make suggestions, im most likely going to repaint it, im thinking butterscotch blonde or a nice cream white with a red tortise as i love that combo, being a mustang sized body and with a duosonic/music master like pickguard, thats what it resembles, im thinking maybe those electronics, i dunno, necks gotta go, its badly warped and the worn almost to the wood frets reflects this, someone loved the hell outta it, well i have rambled enough, this thing is not like if it screw it up, im gonna be hopping mad, this thing is like my great project guitar for playing with ideals, so help please, and if u read this far, thanks for reading it all the way to to end, i might need parts, pickups, etc, so if you have something extrodinarly awesome lemme know and we can chat about it, ok ill let ya get back to your website now, thanks alot

Jeremy