Toronto Based Pg Guys

Hey all!

I've noticed that there are a lot of Canucks from Toronto on the boards and I was wondering if we could arrange a get together, compare notes, designs, ideas...yadda yadda. Maybe even loan out a few tools or something to each other. I make trips out to Cambridge with at least a week or two notice and i'm pretty sure some people would be interested in checking out A&M Wood Supply (www.forloversofwood.com).

Hope to hear from you guys!

Brian

im from grimsby (right across the water; hamilton-esque, just less dirty) im always in the city, i like checkin out a few of the guitar stores; steves was better when they had their high end bass section, but last time i checked it out it was overrun by some hideous instruments; i go to A&M a bunch of times, but Exotic woods is closer (burlington) and its easier to strike a deal with them when they know you; though i wish THEY had a burl room;

lending tools and what not doesn't seem like the greatest idea, since it could/would disturb the flow of production, but comparing notes and ideas on a personal basis is always cool; thats why i joined this board;

let me know what your into; i mostly do fretless electric jazz stlye basses, but every now and again do something totally freehand and buy some random pickups and throw 'em in; thats when the crazy wood gets used; instead of the ol' curly top mahog core,

this is my email for any reason

grantattack@hotmail.com

Hey all!

I've noticed that there are a lot of Canucks from Toronto on the boards and I was wondering if we could arrange a get together, compare notes, designs, ideas...yadda yadda. Maybe even loan out a few tools or something to each other. I make trips out to Cambridge with at least a week or two notice and i'm pretty sure some people would be interested in checking out A&M Wood Supply (www.forloversofwood.com).

Hope to hear from you guys!

Brian

Hey Brian,sounds good.If you are going to A&M sometime soon let me know in advance,I,ll go along.I,m just outside of T.O in Whitby.Also if you need the use of my CNC machine for anything let me know and we could work something out,but you would have to come to my neck of the woods for that.Cheers. :D

• 1 month later...

Hey all,

Just to revive a dead thread, I recently checked out Century Mills in Stouffville. Outstanding people there and they've got lots of really exotic woods, beautiful maples and great prices. They're really reasonable there for sizes and gave me a few on the spot discounts! Check em out!

http://www.centurymill.com/home.html