Lovekraft Bass Bleed Circuit

unclej

lk, while looking for something else the other day i came accross an old post of yours that showed a bass bleed circuit. now i'd like to play around with it and can't find it..the circuit that is. i tried several different keywords but stopped short of searching all 7369 of your posts. :D any idea where it went in two days?

thanks

yes sir..that's the one. thanks for the help. just out of curiosity what did you use to find it?

I never heard of a bass bleed so I assumed you meant bass cut. Searching on that gave me three posts - none of the three being the one I listed for you. However, in one of those three I found that link and since Lovekraft had started that thread, I further assumed it to be the one you were looking for.

Even using correct terms, the search pretty much sucks.

I never heard of a bass bleed so I assumed you meant bass cut. Searching on that gave me three posts - none of the three being the one I listed for you. However, in one of those three I found that link and since Lovekraft had started that thread, I further assumed it to be the one you were looking for.

Even using correct terms, the search pretty much sucks.

well thanks again for the trouble. like i said i had come accross it accidentally while looking for something else and couldn't remember how i got there.