Wanted:multiple Wood Body Blank

Hughes

Im wanting a body blank that has various woods in it similar to this:

e2_1.jpg

I don't care what the stringers are, but I'd want the wings to be walnut or even maple.

If no one has a body like this, I'd also want a walnut body blank plus stringers and strips to make a body like that.

Thanks, I have paypal also :D

e2_1.jpg

I don't care what the stringers are, but I'd want the wings to be walnut or even maple.

If no one has a body like this, I'd also want a walnut body blank plus stringers and strips to make a body like that.

That looks like a couple 1/4" Zircote tops on some kinda wood w/Maple and black Walnut stringers. Why not just buy the wood and make them yourself. Anyone who makes all those bits for you will have to charge for so many cuts (which you could just do yourself, and save some money).

Peace,Rich

We ship to Canada. Drop us an email with your dimensions, wood choice and configuration and we will give you a quote.

e2_1.jpg

That looks like a couple 1/4" Zircote tops on some kinda wood w/Maple and black Walnut stringers. Why not just buy the wood and make them yourself. Anyone who makes all those bits for you will have to charge for so many cuts (which you could just do yourself, and save some money).

Peace,Rich

I would if I had a little extra time, but I'm doing this in shop class and you have idiots who mess with your projets so I'd rather have a prebuilt one to save my self the troubles of hillbillies wrecking it while its gluing up.

Mamomthguitars, I dropped you an email, thanks.