Scale Issue! Help!

im working on my first build and things are going ok, im nervouse but ok.. well i ran into an issue! i boguht plans for a'59 Les Paul off of stew mac and i noticed that the scale length is 24.586" UNCOMPENSATED or somthing like that. im building the guitar in woodshop and my teacher wants me to order a neck because we dont have the tools to build one... i was going to order one from warmoth but they only offer 24 3/4" scale (aside from the 25" of course) well my question is, what does the oncompensated part mean, and will the warmoth 24 3/4" work? i'd assume so since i BELIEVE the '59 was a 24 3/4" but im not positive... any help would be hot and thanks guys!

Gibson have used many different version of a 24 3/4" scale length over the years. My advice is to leave drilling for the bridge and routing for pickups untill you have your neck sorted. Then you can make your body, rout for the neck and place the bridge wherever it needs to be for the 24 3/4" scale you end up with. you dont have to follow the plans exactly you know

The uncompensated bit means that once you have added compensation the string length will be close to 24 3/4" between the nut and bridge (24 3/4" including compensation). wheras the warmouth 24 3/4" may be slightly longer (24 3/4" + compensation), you may want check with warmoth first if you are worried