Marshall 1960a 4x12 Slant Cabinet For Sale!

xtjdx

I'm looking to sell my Marshall 1960A 4X12 cab. Going to try on here first and then list it on eBay if there's no one interested on here in the next few days.

I bought this cab around 3 months ago and just need the money more than the cab. I'm trying to get at least $500 out of this since it's basically in brand new condition. It's got a few scuffs and has never been gigged with. Kept in a smoke-free environment. Basically it's a 300 watt beast. Runs mono @ 4/16 ohms, stereo @ 8 ohms per channel. I have never driven the speakers extremely hard, but have cranked it enough to know that they do not easily break up. I pushed my Music Man HD130 head through these until my ears (ear plugs in use) couldn't take the volume anymore. Literally, things falling off the walls, everything shaking. This thing was still crystal clear.

So, I'm trying to do $600 shipped within the contiguous 48 states, or $500 local pickup/delivered within 50 miles (plus $20 delivery cost). I am located in Charlotte, NC near Mt. Holly. If shipped, I prefer Paypal. If delivered or pickup, Paypal or cash. If you're interested, contact me on here or at:

tim [dot] dufrane [at] gmail [dot] com

I'll try to get pics up after work tomorrow.

Thanks!