Sg

Melvyn Hiscock's "Build Your Own Electric Guitar book has so much info.

read through the book you will see it goes step by step vary good to have.

if you have the cad drawing can you print this out on papaer then glue it to ply wood whitch will be your trmplate for the guitar. start with the body and go from there.

• 1 month later...

I have a set of plans on pdf if you'd like. Send me your email address and I will forward them or, if there is an easier way thru this website, let me know as I'm a bit unfamiliar with all its features. Also a number of other books out there cover some aspects of building Hiscock doesn't cover. All the books I've seen still leave you with questions, hence this fantastic website and forum, but you may also want to consider Martin Oakham's Build your own Electric Guitar , Bill Foley's book or Martin Koch's book. I also have an e book I can send you, if you wish, from a builder in the UK. I have the Hiscock book also and its great. Oakham spends a lot of time on drawings and templates which is pretty helpful and gives you a set of full size plans. Koch has a lot of tips and some jigs in his book. My point is they all have their strong points so I find myself cross referencing for techniques and other questions I have. It's probably worth your while to get a couple of books as opposed to just one. The Hiscock book is great to start with. :D:D