Painting

anderekel

I'm currently refinishing a really cheap LP copy for experience and fun. I'm painting part of the cover of In The Court Of The Crimson King on the top. I need to know what the best way to paint it is (i.e. by hand, airbrush, whatever), what type of paint to use, and if airbrushing is good where I could get one cheap. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm currently refinishing a really cheap LP copy for experience and fun. I'm painting part of the cover of In The Court Of The Crimson King on the top. I need to know what the best way to paint it is (i.e. by hand, airbrush, whatever), what type of paint to use, and if airbrushing is good where I could get one cheap. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

If you have never airbrushed then using a regular brush would be easier. There is a pretty steep learning curve with the airbrush and most give up before they even get past the drills needed to learn control. Good brushes are generally not cheap. You should expect to spend 100+ for a quaility brush.