Wtb: Mec 5-string J-bass Style Pickups

verhoevenc

Hey, I know alot of guys switch out their MEC pickups out of their warwicks for things like Bartolinis and what not... so I was wondering, does anyone have any 5-string j-bass style MEC pickups and MEC EQ setups lying around they'd like to lose? I'm particularly looking for the stuff out of the Warwick Thumb 5-string neck-thru.

Chris

I have two sets of the mec gold active pickups, one out of a rockbass and one out of a streamer, no preamp. I would let them go for 35.00 shipped per set (That what I payed for one set the other came out of my rockbass SE). they are both long pickups per set. PM me. Tim

Hey, I know alot of guys switch out their MEC pickups out of their warwicks for things like Bartolinis and what not... so I was wondering, does anyone have any 5-string j-bass style MEC pickups and MEC EQ setups lying around they'd like to lose? I'm particularly looking for the stuff out of the Warwick Thumb 5-string neck-thru.

Chris

• 2 weeks later...