Stewmac Through-body Neck

That's what I'm using on my Carvin (same) neck thru blank, a gold Gotoh nashville t-o-m with flatblade-adjustable screws on the top. I'm recessing the bridge, because without it, the bridge makes the action a little too high. My strings go through the body about 2 1/2" behind the bridge and I have no problem with a steep angle to the bridge. Hopefully I'll have it ready this week and can elaborate more.

That's what I'm using on my Carvin (same) neck thru blank, a gold Gotoh nashville t-o-m with flatblade-adjustable screws on the top. I'm recessing the bridge, because without it, the bridge makes the action a little too high. My strings go through the body about 2 1/2" behind the bridge and I have no problem with a steep angle to the bridge. Hopefully I'll have it ready this week and can elaborate more.

Please do! If I can somehow use a TOM on this guitar, I'd like to. Though if I can't, I'll end up using the Hipshot fixed bridge, which looks good as well.

I received the mahogany wings yesterday. As soon as the neck comes in, I can finally start! :D

I've calculated that the difference between a 15" radius fretboard and a 12" radius bridge would be 0.008968 inches, down the centre line of the fretboard. By which I mean that if you set the action on the outside strings how you wanted it, it would be 0.008968 higher in the centre. Not sure if anybody notices that.

Why does Carvin make a 15" radius neck if there aren't any TOM bridges for it?

I might end up going for the Hipshot myself.

What difference in tone has anybody found between TOM and Fender style bridges?

Mike