Carvin Dc727 For Sale

Nitefly SA

I am selling My Carvin DC727, it is in good condition, it has some wear on the headstock and that is about it. The finish is flawless everywhere else, comes with black DiMarzio Cliplok strap. It is all black, with ebony fretboard, no face dots, very cool looking. The frets have absolutely no wear, they are perfect. They reason I am selling it is because It has a Floyd Rose and I just can't get used to a 7 string Floyd Rose, because of this it is setup as a hardtail right now. I don't get much use out of it and I have been heading back to my 6 string lately so I figure somebody else could probably play it as much as it deserves to be played. It'd make a great Christmas present, it comes with a hard ABS plastic case.All black hardware, 25.5 Scale, 24 frets, 2 humbuckers, 1 volume 1 tone 3 way switch and two more 2 way switches for parallel and split I believe, I don't use them much so I really don't know. Asking $550. If I see no interest here it will go up on eBay with a slightly higher price. Make me an offer if my asking price seems too steep. Thank you.