Ibanez Experts!

Hey all,

I've just purchased this Ibanez RG-570

rg570frontpr9.jpg

And I'd like to know what type of trem it has, pics below.

tremfronteo0.th.jpg

tremsidesf1.th.jpg

trembacksv4.th.jpg

tremblockfl5.th.jpg

The writting on the trem is as follows, on the bar with the fine tuners, "Licensed Under Floyd Rose Patents" on one side of the trem block in big lettering the Ibanez Logo and the word Edge under that in smaller letters "Japan" and on the opposite side there are two Large Letters "HS"

I'd like to know what year the guitar was made if anyone knows how the Ibanez serial numbers work.

Back of headstock says, Serial No. F602926 Made in Japan.

Color is supposedly "Sparkle Green"

Thanks Guys!!!!

Hey all,

I've just purchased this Ibanez RG-570

rg570frontpr9.jpg

And I'd like to know what type of trem it has, pics below.

tremfronteo0.th.jpg

tremsidesf1.th.jpg

trembacksv4.th.jpg

tremblockfl5.th.jpg

The writting on the trem is as follows, on the bar with the fine tuners, "Licensed Under Floyd Rose Patents" on one side of the trem block in big lettering the Ibanez Logo and the word Edge under that in smaller letters "Japan" and on the opposite side there are two Large Letters "HS"

I'd like to know what year the guitar was made if anyone knows how the Ibanez serial numbers work.

Back of headstock says, Serial No. F602926 Made in Japan.

Color is supposedly "Sparkle Green"

Thanks Guys!!!!

does the back of the neck say rg 570? because the only guitars in that color (and a blue metallic) is the rg517. essentially the same guitar except for the "limited edition" colors.

I don't see anywhere on the neck saying RG 570, I haven't checked in the neck pocket though, I googled the color and some 517's did come up so you may very well be right.

Thanks for the info!!!!

Yeah, I just got it home today, spent about 5 hours polishing the frets, took the trem down to all peices and cleaned and polished everything I could, It sounds REALLY good. And I haven't even done intonation and pickup adjustment yet!

I paid $225. I was more thinking of using it as a parts guitar, but.... it may just be a little too nice for that. :D

I don't see anywhere on the neck saying RG 570, I haven't checked in the neck pocket though, I googled the color and some 517's did come up so you may very well be right.

Thanks for the info!!!!

Yeah, I just got it home today, spent about 5 hours polishing the frets, took the trem down to all peices and cleaned and polished everything I could, It sounds REALLY good. And I haven't even done intonation and pickup adjustment yet!

I paid $225. I was more thinking of using it as a parts guitar, but.... it may just be a little too nice for that. :D

they are phenominal guitars. and at that price it was a steal. congratulations!