Darn Strange Phenomenon...

Southpa

Went to a friend's place to play a little guitar. We got lots of snow and everything is froze up so I opted to walk the 6 blocks to his place with just one of my guitars, otherwise I would have packed my amp over in my truck. Anyway, we plugged into his amp which had 3 input jacks, just a little National SS amp. The funny thing was, we could control each others volume. That is, when I turned the volume knob on my guitar it would also affect the volume of HIS guitar, and vice versa. Anyone heard of these strange goings-on in their travels? :D

Edited by Southpa

Thats very interesting. I guess we were sharing complete signals. Neither of us were using any pedals, just playing clean. However, I DID notice some of the qualities of my guitar coming out of his guitar, namely, the Black Ice cap that I had installed a while ago. When he cranked his guitar up I heard the same overdrive distortion that my guitar produces when the BI is switched on. :D