Abm Headless Bridge/specs

I did a search on this forum, googled, and e-mailed ABM Muller. No luck... ABM Muller said the best thing to do would be to "make a sample order to check out everything." I'd kind of prefer to have the specs before I ordered the parts... anyone have them, or know where I could find them? I primarily need the length and width of each part of the ABM Headless bridge for the guitar, as well as the position of the screws.

Thanks for any help...

I did a search on this forum, googled, and e-mailed ABM Muller. No luck... ABM Muller said the best thing to do would be to "make a sample order to check out everything." I'd kind of prefer to have the specs before I ordered the parts... anyone have them, or know where I could find them? I primarily need the length and width of each part of the ABM Headless bridge for the guitar, as well as the position of the screws.

Thanks for any help...

While investigating headless guitar resources, I contacted Moses Graphite about their necks. During those discussions, they indicated that the ABM bridge is compatible with Strat type necks. I wrote about it - here

An Allparts dealer can get you the ABM bridge. In the past I've dealt with Mammoth Guitars and was very happy with them. (Mammoth Guitars also participates on Project Guitar, btw.)

Regards,

Rob

While investigating headless guitar resources, I contacted Moses Graphite about their necks. During those discussions, they indicated that the ABM bridge is compatible with Strat type necks. I wrote about it - here

An Allparts dealer can get you the ABM bridge. In the past I've dealt with Mammoth Guitars and was very happy with them. (Mammoth Guitars also participates on Project Guitar, btw.)

Regards,

Rob

Rob, would you happen to know the exact dimensions on the bridge? In particular, the spacing of the screws, and the length of the tuners? I'm having Warmoth build the body, and would prefer to have them drill the holes for the bridge.

Thanks...

Edited by OM Guitars

I e-mailed Mammoth, they got back to me already. They've put in a request for the dimensions.

Sounds great. Would you please share that information once you get it?

Regards,

Rob

One of us can post the info when we get it.

I used their tailpiece and head.If you want I can measure mine.I didn`t like their bridge.I used the Schaller roller bridge. I drilled a hole in the head for the allen on my truss rod.

The mounting screws thru the tailpiece are 2-13/16 ths" center to center

The Schaller bridge post to post are 2-15/16 ths"

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/davidmenegaux/...460762307844694

Edited by goat