Ryobi Bt3100 Table Saw

Rick500

Anyone here have a Ryobi BT3100 table saw?

I've had mine for about a year now, and I'm increasingly annoyed by the unusual "SMT" (sliding miter table) and lack of standard miter slots, and its habit of going out of adjustment every few cuts.

Most of the reviews and opinions I've read about it are quite the opposite, so I'm just wondering if I have a dud, or maybe it's just my weird personal preferences.

Along the same lines, does anyone have any budget-priced ($300 or less) table saw recommendations?

Anyone here have a Ryobi BT3100 table saw?

I've had mine for about a year now, and I'm increasingly annoyed by the unusual "SMT" (sliding miter table) and lack of standard miter slots, and its habit of going out of adjustment every few cuts.

Most of the reviews and opinions I've read about it are quite the opposite, so I'm just wondering if I have a dud, or maybe it's just my weird personal preferences.

Along the same lines, does anyone have any budget-priced ($300 or less) table saw recommendations?

Consult the experts.