Tele Project

ola

Monday - my parts-o-caster will arrive. It's a finished body n everything. Got standard routing but I want to put a p90 at the neck and at the middle position. So my question is:

Where should I put the middle pup - How far away from the end of the Tele bridge? And what should I take care off routing on a finished body(I will use a rather large pg to cover up the routing areas - but still....)

cheers

just measure from the middle of the neck pup cavity to the middle of the bridge pup cavity then divide by two. whatever the resulting number is place the middle pup there. other than cosmetics it won't matter too much if you're off a mm or two. as for protecting the surface cover the whole front with masking tape then mark your cavity and route away.

good luck.

ola

Monday - my parts-o-caster will arrive. It's a finished body n everything. Got standard routing but I want to put a p90 at the neck and at the middle position. So my question is:

Where should I put the middle pup - How far away from the end of the Tele bridge? And what should I take care off routing on a finished body(I will use a rather large pg to cover up the routing areas - but still....)

cheers