First Guitar

I'm planning on starting to make my first guitar, im going to go for a semihollow and im looking for some good resoures on how to do that. I'm still looking around for some more things and ive found a few good sites and books but i've failed to find anything on the wirring to the pickups. I was hoping someone knew of some good resourses or maybe have some good advice.

I'm planning on starting to make my first guitar, im going to go for a semihollow and im looking for some good resoures on how to do that. I'm still looking around for some more things and ive found a few good sites and books but i've failed to find anything on the wirring to the pickups. I was hoping someone knew of some good resourses or maybe have some good advice.

This isn't bad for starters:-

http://guitarelectronics.zoovy.com/categor...pickupdiagrams/

I am just starting the routing on my first project. Nerveracking or what?

Good luck

Denis

• 3 weeks later...

The only advice I can give is to keep reading and practice with your tools, use test samples etc. before messing with the real thing. Measure 7 times and cut once ad infinitum. Nothing happens overnight, especially learning how to build a quality, serviceable and attractive guitar. I doubt if i would be even close to what I know without the use of internet resources. Take the bad with the good, sort out the BS, try to get it right the first time and above all...HAVE FUN! :D