Pro Fret Benders For Sale Ebay

Woodenspoke

To all members:

Pro Fret Benders For Sale

I have started selling Professional Fret Benders on eBay. They are priced at $50 each plus $8.00 shipping within the USA Priority mail . I ship to to the USA and Canada only. Canadian buyers will be charged shipping by their location. These pro fret benders are CNC manufactured from quality components and assembled in my shop. I dont believe you will find a better fret bender for the price. I accept PayPal only no checks or money orders so please dont email me about other payment methods. They are warrantied For one year but should last a lifetime.

The bender has been tested by several members of this form, one of which has posted pictures with it next to his Stumac model. You can find his post under a fret bender topic here. Post

You can find my eBay auction by looking for user Woodenspoke or search for Fret Bender in the Instrument build area.

I am also selling Bone Nuts and saddles. Nuts sized for Fender, Gibson(most guitars), Plus acoustic compensated Saddles. If you are not sure about using a compensated saddle check this forum for info. The are in a rough state and need to be shaped and finished. I am also selling the bone in quantity 25+ pieces; send me a personal message on this form with your bone requirements for pricing.

1ProFretBender.jpg

Woodenspoke

That is a pretty fair price for saddles and nuts. You might want to edit your auctions though. You mention the saddles are 7/16" wide. I am assuming you meant 3/16" not 7/16" wide.

Peace,Rich

Rich

I checked my template and your right thanks, it should actually read 7/32" wide, they are almost a 1/4" W but not quite.

thanks for the low price conformation which is (sold as a 4 pack)

$1.25 each for the Standard nuts

$1.00 each for Fender sized nuts

$2.50 for the Compensated Acoustic saddles (these can be cut into nuts slights larger than the standard nuts I sell)

I will be posting Buffalo Horn Nuts and saddles in the next few days at a similar price point if anyone is interested. I can also provide them in custom sizes or larger blanks if anyone is in need of any.

Woodenspoke

I thought this was a pretty good machine when I first got it, but now realize it's far inferior to the StewMac bender. The StewMac is much easier to fine tune the radius. On this one, when you loosen the adjustable bearing, it slides out of position so easily, that it's nearly impossible to just move it slightly this way or that, which is something you want to be able to do if you find the radius is , say for example, 12" and you want 10" instead. Easy to adjust that on the StewMac, hard to do it on this cheaper bender. Also, I have found the grooved roller is a little off center, which causes the radius of the wire to keep changing back and forth. also, on this cheaper bender the "shaft" of the grooved roller going through the plate and out of the back to the crank handle is a threaded bolt the whole length. As the screw shaft is turning inside of the bronze bushing in the base-plate, the screw threads are working like a dull file, wearing away the inside of the bronze bearing, little by little. A real poor detail. StewMac uses a proper shaft that's smooth, where it goes through the bronze bushing.

If I were to pay more than $25.00 for this cheaper bender, I'd feel like I wasn't getting my money's worth.

Edited by soapbarstrat

Do you happen to have regular 1/8" saddles? I compensate, but the extra thickness actually is too much and just makes for a bit more work for me. If so how much per.

(Second thought, I will post this for everyones info, but PM sent)

Peace,Rich

In hindsight I only ordered the compensated saddles; but I will be placing an order in the next few days, it usually takes about a month to receive if not longer.

I will have some limited stock just because I have a few saddles with defects on one side and they will be cut down to a standard saddle width to remove the defect. I just have to get around to doing it.

Standard saddle would be $2.00 each in 4 piece lots sized at 4 1/2 x 7/16 x 9/64 (not 1/8)

Woodenspoke

Edited by Woodenspoke

Standard saddle would be $2.00 each in 4 piece lots sized at 4 1/2 x 7/16 x 9/32 (not 1/8)

Do you mean 9/64"(slightly over 1/8")? for your standard size. 9/32" would make them slightly over 1/4"(wider than your compensated).

Peace,Rich

Rich

I think I need you to proof read all my posts and ebay auctions, yes I meant 9/64 and made the correction.

thanks again

woodenspoke