Electronic Digital Calipers

smokeyjocustoms

Image40.JPG

I'm selling this Digital Caliper w/ case. I bought a few and want to sell one.

I am asking $30.00, it works great. I will either take the cash or you can buy me a few things totaling $30. I will pay shipping to get it to you.

What I really need are templates for cavities and/or radius sanding blocks.

Please post if interested.

Thank you

P.S. Sorry bout the quality of picture. My digital camera sucks. It is exactlly like the Stew-Mac one except for the crown notch for fret wire.

The stew mac one's are made by a company called STM. I've always refered to STM as "shitty tool makers" LOL!!!! however, at $30, they are worth buying a set, I would not buy them at the $50 stew mac wants for them. The only thing different is that they have a new base and a different measuring rod with the notch for frets. I suppose they have been built specifically for frets, I don't know. Anyway, $30 for any digital caliper is a really good price, if I didn't have all my swiss stuff from my machinist day's I'd buy a set from ya.

They didn't look like any mitutoyo caliper I've ever seen though :D

They didn't look like any mitutoyo caliper I've ever seen though :D

hey lgm, I just saw mit's new line and they do look similar, except the mits are $120 B)

edit: I'm talking about the base digital series, not those ten thoushands titanium optical alumi-craft, errrrr :D