Fs(uk) Patrick Eggle Berlin Vintage Classic

ToneMonkey

Gents,

As I appear to have been screwed out of bonus at work and I'm getting married next month, I need to sell my Patrick Eggle Vinatge Classic and I need to sell it soon.

The guitar is from the propper Patrick Eggle era, when Mr Eggle himself still did them. It's isn't one of later versions where the quality had dropped slightly.

It was made in 1996 and has NEVER BEEN STRUNG UP. I got the guitar about a year ago and I am currently waiting to get the money to buy the TOM bridge and the pup rings, so it has been nicely stored since then. The guitar has been flatted down at the factory and just needs a buff to bring it out to full gorgeousness. The guitar needs hardware, pups, electronics and cavity covers, all of which wont be a problem to fit for 99% of the people that hang around on here.

The guitar originally sold for around £1,600 and I'm asking £750 for it (what with it still being brand new). The chances of another offer like this comming up for a guitar like this is very small. If anyone is interested then reply here as my PM's don't work.

I vowed to never sell this guitar as it is the perfect guitar for me. Basically, it's an even nicer PRS than a PRS, but I need the money so it has to go.

Here's the guitar pre-buffing:

S3700171.jpg

S3700170.jpg

S3700169.jpg

The last photo was when the masking tape was being removed from the fret board. Photo's are from a mobile, so not the best quality.

Edited by ToneMonkey