Liscenced Floyd Rose

I've been considering getting a liscenced Floyd Rose off of ebay for pretty cheap. They don't come in the same models as the real deal, it seems. Basically I've only found single and double locking ones, none of the "original" or "pro" and whatnot. Does anybody have an opinion on what's better of the two? (I know the singles are cheaper and newer) Or should I just skip the whole venture because I won't get any tech support etc. from Floyd Rose with a liscenced model?

I've been considering getting a liscenced Floyd Rose off of ebay for pretty cheap. They don't come in the same models as the real deal, it seems. Basically I've only found single and double locking ones, none of the "original" or "pro" and whatnot. Does anybody have an opinion on what's better of the two? (I know the singles are cheaper and newer) Or should I just skip the whole venture because I won't get any tech support etc. from Floyd Rose with a liscenced model?

i found with the single locking floyd you couldn't use it without going out of tune. replaced with a double locking, no more problem