Where To Find A Gibson Style Bass Pickup

I am going to start a project restoring some titan body I found on ebay that looks like a Les Paul, but it is a bass. I believe the pockets are routed for les paul style humbuckers...(I haven't acutally recieved the body yet) From what I can tell from the picture, tell me what you think? Link To Ebay My main question is where can I find bass humbuckers that have or will fit to a nickel case?(so that they will look like a Les Paul) Any will work but I would like a vintage sort, a real deep mellow sound is preferred. Thank you

Rio Grande makes a pickup (I believe their "pitbull") that's a bass p'up in a guitar humbucker size , with a plain (no pole-piece holes) nickel cover. Unfortunetly, it's fairly pricey if you order direct from them; and while it's less expensive, it doesn't seem to be a regularly stocked item for any of their resellers that list it; Warmoth told me I'd probably be better off just ordering froim Rio Grande when I inquired about the lead time, and I had ordered it from Music Toyz before contacting Warmoth, and waited about 3 months before cancelling my order.

I suppose any rail-type guitar humbucker might work.