Stewart-MacDonald's Videos

soapbarstrat

* 'Don't fret' Guitar repair video by Dan Erlewine, 1984, Shows first version of "neck-jig" and how to use it, how to bend cut frets by hand, How to change a fret-board radius from 7.5" to 12". How to take out pearl inlays and replace them or replace with new ones. How to level a fret-board. How to recrown and dress and polish frets. Common problems that cause guitar necks to perform poorly. Was viewed about 6 times and is in the same condition as new, although the production quality of the filming of the video is less than professional.

* 'Shop Talk 3' by Stewart-Macdonald. Has a more modern version of the 'neck-jig', plus some more fretting techniques. How to fill and re-cut a worn nut-slot. How to put L.E.D.'s in a guitar fret-board. Info on guitar finishes. How to buff a finish with a buffing wheel. "Jaws" fret clamp, Installing waverly tuners, Radius sanding blocks. Custom saddle/nut/bridge-pin puller. Only viewed a few times and is in like new condition except the stickers on the outside of the cassette are crappy looking now.

$25.00 for both videos, plus shipping ('media mail' rate- I can figure out the exact amount if I know the zip code ). I prefer a money-order.

Thanks,

Rob