Gibson Les Paul for sale

hezochiah

Well, my mom lost her job so it loks like I have to sell one of my guitars. This is a '99 Gibson Les Paul Double Cutaway Standard Lite with the Trans Blue finish. It has a chambered mahogany body with a maple top, 24 fret mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard and the trapezoid inlays. I added the EMG ZW setup to it and it sounds amazing. It has a nice sound with the chambered body and is really lite as well.

It does have a couple of dings on the back as well as some pick scratches on the front. There is also some kind of discoloration on the back that is difficult to see unless in the right light. The other thing is that the switch cuts out sometimes when you switch between pickups. I had been meaning to get a new switch but never got around to it. All of these were there when I bought it. I buy all of my guitars used because I just can never afford brand new ones.

This will come in the brown Gibson case with combination latch. I think I also have te original box as well. I had some pics on the photo host system that was set up for us but I can't login so I will e-mail you pics if you are interested.

I would like to get $900 for it but am open to reasonable offers. I would prefer to ship in the US and it would be $35 for UPS Ground insured. I could probably ship to Canada for about the same price but not sure because I never have before. Also I will include the original pickups (492R and '57T) with the original pots and the extra pots from the EMG ZW set for an extra $50 if interested. Thanks...

Jim

PS... Here is a pic from the Gibson website. Mine is trans blue.

standard_lite-gt.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I really need to sell this and am willing to drop the price to $800 (obo) including the original pickups and pots.

I will also include 2 sets of D'Addario 9's and a locking strap. I really don't want to sell it but have no choice.

E-mail me with any questions... Thanks

Jim

63892.jpg